This 5 day daily practice will give students an opportunity to focus on developing a deeper understanding of the work of BKS Iyengar. A holistic approach with pranayama and philosophy woven into the daily structure will provide an enriching experience. All participants must know how to set up for Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulder stand).
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
All afternoons will be free to explore the many beaches in this beautiful area.
- Monday Evening: (Weather Permitting) bonfire and lobster (bring your own and we’ll cook it!) feast. An opportunity to meet and mingle off the mat.
- Thursday : Catered Indian Lunch ($25 cash only, pay on-site) *Please note morning class will finish at 12:00 PM on that day.
Registration – $300.00
- Deposit of $175 is due by April 30th, 2022.
- Registration will be limited to 22 participants.
- 50% of your deposit and/ or full registration will be refunded for any cancellations before May 1, 2022.
- Full payment for the workshop is due by June 1, 2022.
- 100% of your registration fee will be withheld for any cancellations after that time. If a replacement can be found, your full registration will be refunded minus the $25 administration fee.
- All props will be provided.
For information on billeting, accommodations and cottages in the area, please contact Wendell White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and enjoy doing yoga in this quiet, beautiful location on the sea!
Coming soon: Sign Up Form
You can either download a copy of the brochure and mail it to;
89 West Arm Road,
Afton, Nova Scotia
Or, you can fill the form out below!
For further information please contact me at: 902-318-4177 or email@example.com