This Iyengar Yoga workshop will explore ways for students to explore practice and bring stability and lightness to the whole being. . All students who have had at least 1 year of Iyengar Yoga Experience will be eligible for this workshop.
Further details to be announced at a later date.
Where: Yogaview, 89 West Arm Road, Tracadie, N.S.
When: Friday Oct. 15 , 5:30 – 7:30
Saturday, Oct . 16, 9:30 -12:30
Sunday, Oct. 17, 9:30 – 12:30
Cost: $ 165
to register: contact Deborah Lomond firstname.lastname@example.org
” yoga allows you to discover a sense of wholeness in your life. Classic postures , when practiced with discrimination and awareness , bring the body, mind and consciousness into a single harmonious whole.”
B.K.S . Iyengar
When: Nov. 19, 20 ,21, 2021
Where: Yoga Above Aura, Fredericton, NB
For further details and to register, please contact Sue Madigan email@example.com
” The practice of yogasana for the sake of health , to keep fit , or to maintain flexibility is a legitimate place to begin, it is not the end. Even in simple asanas, one is experiencing the three levels of the quest: the external quest, which brings firmness of the body, the internal quest, which brings steadiness of intelligence and the innermost quest which brings benevolence of spirit. “
This 5 day daily practice will give students an opportunity to focus on developing a deeper understanding of the work of BKS Iyengar. A holistic approach with pranayama and philosophy woven into the daily structure will provide an enriching experience. All participants must know how to set up for Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulder stand).
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
All afternoons will be free to explore the many beaches in this beautiful area.
- Monday Evening: (Weather Permitting) bonfire and lobster (bring your own and we’ll cook it!) feast. An opportunity to meet and mingle off the mat.
- Thursday : Catered Indian Lunch ($25 cash only, pay on-site) *Please note morning class will finish at 12:00 PM on that day.
Registration – $300.00
- Deposit of $175 is due by April 30th, 2022.
- Registration will be limited to 22 participants.
- 50% of your deposit and/ or full registration will be refunded for any cancellations before May 1, 2022.
- Full payment for the workshop is due by June 1, 2022.
- 100% of your registration fee will be withheld for any cancellations after that time. If a replacement can be found, your full registration will be refunded minus the $25 administration fee.
- All props will be provided.
For information on billeting, accommodations and cottages in the area, please contact Wendell White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and enjoy doing yoga in this quiet, beautiful location on the sea!
Coming soon: Sign Up Form
You can either download a copy of the brochure and mail it to;
89 West Arm Road,
Afton, Nova Scotia
Or, you can fill the form out below!
For further information please contact me at: 902-318-4177 or email@example.com